Home / Customer Service
Terms and Conditions
- Use License
- Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement and acceptance without modification of the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. In addition, as a condition of your use of this Site, you represent and warrant to ADCO Enterprises that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. If you do not agree and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein, do not use this Site. Other than this agreement and agreements between you and ADCO relating to the sale of products or services to you, ADCO will not enter into any agreement with you or obligation to you and no attempt to create such an agreement or obligation will be effective.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ADCO and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. ADCO aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of ADCO, the ADCO logo or the other ADCO formatives may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission from ADCO. ADCO prohibits use of The ADCO logo as part of a link to or from any site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by an ADCO Officer in writing. Fair use of ADCO’s Trademarks requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
- Product Orders
- While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, ADCO cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. ADCO reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice. The prices and selection of the products we carry are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to keep our web site current, but there is always a delay from the time our vendors change prices or drop the line and the time we learn about this. Also data entry mistakes happen. We guarantee prices for all completed orders. An order is considered complete when payment is processed, that is when the check is submitted to the Bank or the Credit Card is charged, regardless of whether the product was actually delivered. Should a customer refuse or cancel the order after payment was processed, then all regular Return Policy rules, including the restocking charge and/or fees associated with credit card charges, will apply. ADCO.la cannot make any price or availability commitments on orders which are not processed completely. Sale of a Special Order is final at the time of purchase. These sales cannot be cancelled, nor can these items be returned. Special Order items include, but are not limited to, cut orders of carpet and area rugs, slab medallions and fireplaces, items designed or ordered to customer specifications, or items that are not stocked by the distributor and are imported from the Manufacturer for the specific customer. These also include sales of discontinued or liquidation items. Product prices offered may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets. Prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. While our goal is a 100% error-free Site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. ADCO reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). Special Orders require a confirmation and a minimum of 50% deposit before orders are placed. Special order deposits are considered binding and are not refundable. All orders are due on receipt unless otherwise established with prior credit approval. Returned Checks are subject to $25 fee. Purchaser/Installer is responsible for checking the accuracy, quantity, and condition of products upon receipt. We assume no responsibility or liability for any material after it has been installed. Any claims for materials should be done so with manufacturer. Payments not received according to terms will be subject to additional fee(s). Late fee of $45 will be charged and interest charges of 1.5% or maximum rate allowed by California state law, whichever is greater, will be applied each month to the unpaid balance. Customer is to pay all collection costs, attorney fees and court costs in the event of enforced payment of this agreement.
- Links to Third Party Sites This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by parties other than ADCO. Such links are provided for your reference only. ADCO does not control outside Sites and is not responsible for their content. ADCO inclusion of links to an outside Site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does ADCO inclusion of the links imply that ADCO is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Site. Changes to this document may be made any time without warning. ADCO may or may not notify you of changes in this policy. However, we will make an effort to notify you if there are any major changes to this policy. You will not be notified about changes related to clarification and/or elaboration of parts of this policy.
- THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF ADCO OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP-TO-DATE. YOU MAY NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN THIS SITE. YOU MUST INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS BEFORE ACTING OR RELYING THEREON IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ADCO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE MATERIALS FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ADCO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND -NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADCO SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS AGREEMENT, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADCO, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- If you have any questions about this agreement, please call us at 1-818-550-9600, use the contact us page at www.adco.la or write to us at the following address:
- ADCO Enterprises, Inc.
- 6644 San Fernando Rd.
- Glendale, CA 91201
- Although ADCO will in most circumstances be able to receive your e-mail or other information provided through this Site (including, without limitation, service requests and other submissions), ADCO does not guarantee that it will receive all such e-mail or other information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such e-mail or other information. Be aware that Internet e-mail typically is not secure.
- ADCO is pleased to hear from its customers and visitors to its website regarding its products and services. If you send or submit any information or material (e.g., postings to chat boards, e-mails, or forwarding "before and after" pictures and/or commentary) to ADCO (the "Submissions"), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, ADCO' property. The Submissions shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of ADCO and ADCO shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the Submissions. By providing the Submissions to ADCO, you agree that ADCO has the right to publish the material for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes.
- With the prior agreement of ADCO, any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to or concerning this agreement shall be decided by binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association and any such arbitration proceedings shall be brought and held in Glendale, California, USA. The decisions of the arbitrators shall be binding and conclusive upon all parties involved and judgment upon any award of the arbitrators may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be specifically enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that ADCO may at any time and without notice change the terms and conditions. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and ADCO as a result of this agreement.
- This agreement, the privacy and security statement, and terms of sale constitute the entire agreement between you and ADCO with respect to this site. This agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and ADCO. No modification of this agreement shall be effective unless it is authored by ADCO, Inc. or its affiliates, or unless it is physically signed by an ADCO officer. Any alleged waiver of any breach of this agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of this agreement and/or of any notice given by ADCO in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement or your use of this Site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by ADCO in printed form. Copyright © 2006 ADCO Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.